Sunday, September 4, 2011

Of compromising.

I'm just so irritated today. I want to scream and tear out a pillow or something. I wonder if that will help too.

Considering the amount of "mistakes" I've made, I have this tendency to keep thinking that I'm going wrong somewhere always.What happens in these cases is that sometimes when it's not even your fault, you're convinced it is and you just end up compromising. And yes, that sucks.

I'm still wondering where I need to draw the line. Every time I draw the line, something happens and I feel I should be a bit more easy. I've done that so many times that I've reached a place where I just look back and laugh at such moments.

I'm fighting for something that isn't worth it and I'm dead sure about this but I still don't want to let go. Why is that? Come up with a decent answer and I shall give you a chocolate. Haha :D

2 comments: